Welcome to PhpStratum’s documentation for MySQL and MariaDB!¶
PhpStratum is a set of PHP packages for loading stored procedures into your application’s database and invoking those stored procedures conveniently from your application using an automatically generated wrapper class. Currently, PhpStratum is available for the following database management systems:
This is the documentation of PhpStratum for MySQL and MariaDB. This documentation is self contained and doesn’t require any knowledge from any other documentation.
You have the following options for further reading:
- Continue reading this documentation for MySQL and MariaDB.
- Reading a broader documentation about the concepts of Stratum Projects in other programming languages than PHP.
- Reading the general documentation of PhpStratum.
- Reading the documentation of PhpStratum for SQLite. This documentation is self contained and doesn’t require any knowledge from any other documentation.
Table of Contents¶
- Getting Started
- Installing & Uninstalling PhpStratum
- An Example
- The PhpStratum Config File
- The PhpStratum Program